Selo is growing rapidly and we are looking for passionate, talented team players who share our love of architecture and making customers lives simpler, to join the team.
Why you should choose to work with us:
Generate leads through the execution of the marketing strategy.
Oversee and carry out the execution and management of the marketing strategy derived in conunction with the leadership team.
Ensure all marketing is generating tangible leads and measure ROI from all expense and effort put into the marketing effort.
Manage and carry out all social media activities, analyse and continually refine approach.
Oversee and in some cases put together copy.
Working with marketing agency ensure website is kept up to date and at the top of google rankings with an SEO strategy.
Keep all literature up to date.
Research, manage and attend networking and exhibitions in conjunction with the sales team.
Manage the marketing budget.
Research any markets or potential avenues for further growth where required.
At least 3 years experience in digital marketing
Social media experience
SEO understanding and experience
Good attention to detail
Deadline and execution driven
String visual awareness
Excellent communication skills
Ability to interpret data
Ability to work as part of a team
The core mission of the Head of Operations is to manage and oversee the operations processes and people to ensure all KPI’s are achieved with a view to providing raving fan customers service.
1. Manage the Project Manager’s to ensure working correctly efficiently and have an appropriate workload.
2. Oversee project handover from sales and assign to project managers.
3. Oversee communication between project management and sales & production is consistent, clear and swift.
4. Meet customers when required to start a new project, resolve issues and any other requirement that may come up.
1. Streamline the process from sales to project management to production to invoicing to aftercare so swift, efficient and simple. Work with Azra on this to build into the new ERP system.
2. Once up and running manage this process to ensure stays efficient and simple.
Oversee supplier and procurement management to ensure all suppliers are providing us with the correct service to fulfil Selo brand promises and we are getting the best value for money to maximise profit margin.
Oversee Logistics management to ensure goods are delivered to customers in an efficient and streamlined manner.
1. Working with the project managers ensure all issues involving a customer are resolved straight away and the customer is left feeling good.
2. Oversee the non-conformance management to ensure all NCR’s are closed off as quickly as possible and root cause is properly established and resolved.
Work with and coach all members of the operations team to provide raving fan customer service.
1. Work in conjunction with the Production Director to ensure stock is forecasted correctly ensuring sufficient stock is ordered in time to enable orders to be fulfilled and not too much stock that ties up cash.
2. Ensure new parts/products are inputted correctly into the stock and procurement system.
Adhere to all core values
Good at people management
Industry & product knowledge
Time & task managed
Ability to work under pressure and remain calm and effective
Attention to detail
The core mission of the Project Co-ordinator is to manage and co-ordinate projects from sales handover to a successful and efficient delivery to to site. Exceptional customer service are rapport building is paramount.
This is mainly an office based role, but will involve visits to construction sites for surveys to agree design and installation issues. Important to note we are a manufacturer & supplier. Not a contractor so do not carry out installation work.
Working the sales team to finalise order details and take over responsibility of contracts seeing them right through to completion. Attention to detail is a very important requirement.
Working with suppliers to meet deadlines and get best prices on goods supplied to achieve highest profit levels.
Working with customers to ensure their specific requirements are understood properly and met quickly and efficiently with first class Customer Service.
Working with both production and customer site teams to achieve accurate delivery of goods on time.